Friday, August 15, 2008

mmm... McCain

Pardon my politics, but...

John McCain - Lost in Space ***MUST SEE***


oh, and

McCain: Worse than you think


and... um...

Make McCain Disavow His Dishonest Obama Ad


What can you do about this? Let everyone you know, especially those who don't know the candidates. Again, I hate to spit my political views out to you, but remaining silent about this is just not in my nature. There were even a couple of republican candidates who showed merit in my eyes, but this guy is a straight out liar, plain and simple. VOTE! Get OTHERS to VOTE! For the determined...

John McBush

Panda Bears are cute though...


*** If the content of this message was offensive in any way, please let me know and I will not send you any more messages of this sort.

*** I am trying to be balanced and have been looking for things like this on Obama. Not having any luck. If you find anything, please let me know.

No comments: